Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Beginning

I actually began this journey to start a blog by doing research for work. This research has lead me to an understanding that there are many people out there in the world today that could want or even need to hear what I have to say. Imagine that, someone (even if it were just one)being interested in my ramblings about this journey I call life. This may never take hold for me. This may even be the only posting I ever put up. But one thing I can say to whom ever may be gliding their eyes across these words: You will see through the postings here a human being doing the best he can to live this life in a way that will one day honor his heritage, his family, and his God. Do I know in what form that hope will come in, No. Do I have all the answers to the many questions I hope to lay at your feet through this medium, No. But, one thing I do know is that no one ever needs to feel like they are alone or are not listened to, and I believe that is what draws people to begin to participate in this form of communication. People want to feel that the words they say matter to someone. And as people sit at a computer keyboard and begin to press the keys, either softly in reverence or with a banging motion that comes from anger or fear, they begin to find peace. Not because they know that millions will read their words and be moved to action, but because with a click of the mouse there is a chance that they will be heard even if only by one. God bless, and Keep Looking Up!

0 comments: